Seoul’s first and only all-English radio station, 101.3 tbs eFM, is looking for a motivated individual for the station’s news department. Applicants should at least have basic knowledge and interest in journalism, work well in group setting, and possess a professional work ethic.
1. Broadcasting experience required – Radio news experience preferred.
2. Native English speakers or non-native speakers with native proficiency.
3. Korean language proficiency required. (Candidates must be able to accurately translate stories from Korean to English)
4. Must be legally able to work in Korea.
- Copy edit and write short news stories in English
- Read news on air
- Work well under time constraints
- Occasional voiceovers and recordings
- 5 shifts a week (Monday to Friday : 5 hours/day)
- Occasional weekend shifts
- Pay based on daily flat rate
How to Apply:
- Send a brief cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Writing/voice samples are welcomed.
- Applications must be received by January 14, 2018